Preventing Post Christmas Burglaries
Preventing Holiday Break-Ins
eSecurityTech was recently interviewed by Channel 9 news on how to prevent home break-ins over the holidays.
With people traveling this holiday season, Security Tech provided some great tips to keep your home safe from burglars going into the New Year. Eric Benninghoff interviewed Zack Cobb and Ryan Matthews to help homeowners keep want-to-be thieves from targeting their home. To read the full article and watch the full interview, click here.
Some of the home security tips they suggested:
- Make it look like you're home -- even if you're not
- keep a couple lights on or put them on a timer if you have the technology to do so
- Have your neighbors come in, check your mailbox, just kind of walk around the house too
- Have the post office hold your mail
- Invest in a security system -- especially one that can be accessed remotely from wherever you're vacationing
To help make your home more secure call 844-407-1313 or complete our contact form to have a security system installed at your home.